Refund & Returns
Victor Sports offers a flexible return and exchange policy.
- Should the item you buy not be exactly what you expect, simply return the product to us within 7 days. The item must be returned unused and in the original condition and packaging.
- Provided the items are returned to us unused and in the original packaging within 7 days, we will exchange it for another item, offer a store credit or refund your money, the choice is yours.
- Used or damaged items that are returned will not be accepted. Please take care to pack your items securely as to avoid damage in transit also.
- When items are returned for exchange due to change of mind purchases, there will be a re-delivery fee charged.
Unfortunately Victor Sports does not cover the cost of any return postage for change of mind purchases; this will be the responsibility of the customer.
If in the rare instance there is a manufacturing fault with your item, please contact us immediately.
We will happily organise a replacement item or credit you for a future purchase; in line with manufacturer’s warranty. A re-delivery fee will not be charged for exchange of any faulty items.
Please call us to advise of your return prior to sending back and address returns to:
* Please ensure a letter outlinining issue or copy of invoice is sent back with goods to avoid delays in processing *
2 Kent Road
MASCOT, NSW 2020
For all returns, we highly recommend registered post as Victor Sports does not take responsibility for items returned that become lost or are not delivered to us.